Monday, February 2, 2009

About Me

Im Luis Daniel Restrepo Valencia, Im 17 years old, I was born on june 19th of 1991, I live with my father(Ramon Restrepo), my mother(Beatriz valencia), my sister(Carolina) and my dog(lupita). Im a happy, atlethic, responsable and funny person but sometimes im a little bit shy.
I like to listen every kind of music but specially electronic music also i like to practice basketball every days at least 2 hours per day in school my basketball team won 3 championships :), in weekends i like to go out with my friends and play computer. Im from medellin (beautiful city) and i go there when i have the chance.
Im studying electronic engineering, in 2nd semester my friends think that this career is for crazy people but i think it isnt, when i finish i hope to specialize in robotic.
Since im a kid i have practiced a lot of sports like soccer, tennis, swimming, waterpolo but my favorite definetively is basketball because im very good playing it.

No comments: