Monday, February 2, 2009

ABOUT ME

my name is aldo alfaro mendoza. i am 19 years old, i was born in colombia and at the moment im living in barranquilla city.
well, im single and im studying mechanical engineering at universidad del norte, fith semester. i like phiscys, maths and all related to both subjects.
i live with my parents and my sister. she studied industrial engineering at the same university than me. i hope she will graduate this semester.
my father's name is neys enrique, he is 56 years old and mother's name is amira, she is 55 years old. my mother is a housewife and father is an industrial tecnician.
i like sports such as soccer, baseball, basketball and if you consider gym a sport, well this too.
i like women this is the best creation that God made. im looking for someone who really loves me.
i like parties, have a good time with my friends, go to cine,library and gym. on weekend i always try to be in family. rigth now, my father is in bogota, he works there, i miss him too much.

at the moment, i plan to save up too much money to buy a car.
my father has a farm, i consider this is big, we have horses, cows, roosters, pigs, donkeys and some others.

im very happy, i have everything that i wish. this is my life and i wont change it for nothing.

No comments: